Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Essie: Encrusted Treasures 2013 Collection

Be totally jelly. I got the Essie 2013 Encrusted Treasures Collection. :-p I am one happy girl about this. I was most excited about Belugaria, the textured black with hexagonal sparkles. I have seen it described as having a 90's grunge look, which made me giggle as this is how I describe the hubby's day-to-day style. (Metallica shirts with holes, ect.) I figured we would match in an elegant, sparkly way.


Well, I like it, and my hubby said he likes it. That's a plus. It's definitely 'my' style however. This polish seems to have mixed reviews from what I've seen. I keep feeling my nails and thinking something is on them, forgetting I'm wearing a textured polish. I'm not used to a texture at all.

I love this collection. I am a glitter fan and it suits me perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment